Come with a clean face for all appointments.
Please avoid caffine before all appointments...
you will be more relaxed without it.
Please silence your phone, if you plan to listen to music have everything ready to go prior to your appointment.
No children, or guests. If you must bring your children please make sure they are of appropriate age to be entertained with an electronic device or book. I cannot watch them.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR LASHES:
- Avoid water for the first 24 hours. That means no water, sweat, steam, or heat.
- Avoid oil based products. Oil will break down the adhesive of your lashes, causing you to shed lashes quicker.
- Avoid waterproof products. Avoid mascara... because lets be real you won't need it. :)
- Avoid rubbing your eyes, sleeping on your face.
- Cleanse your lashes with the appropriate cleanser.
Why 75 minute fills? Offering one hour fills means, you book your appointment when you are ready. No timelines of 2 or 3 week fills. If you feel that you want to go 4 weeks then when you come in you are guaranteed one hour of our time. That being said, if you arrive to your appointment with 1/4 of your lash extensions remaining then you will be rescheduled for a Full Set.
By booking your service you are authorizing Beauty&Co. to charge your credit card 30% of the total amount of the booked service within 36 hours of the scheduled appointment. 100% of the total amount of the booked service should you miss your appointment without proper notification. If you are 10 or more minutes late or regret to contact Beauty&Co. you will not be able to make your appointment, you will be charged the full no show fee.